We have several Church Strengthening opportunities over the next two months. The first is Revitalized Churches: 4 Steps to Revitalize Your Church. This event will take place Monday, February 29 and Tuesday, March 1 from 6-8PM each night at the Pike Association’s Classroom and is designed for pastors, deacons, and other church leaders who want to lead their church to experience revitalization.
This 2-night event is based upon research conducted by Lifeway President Thom Rainer and will be led by KBC East Region Consultant Paul Badgett. Attendees will receive:
– A free copy of Thom Rainer’s “Simple Church”
– A free copy of Thom Rainer’s “I Am A Church Member”
– Six sermon outlines to be used with the book “I Am A Church Member” [pastors only]
– “How to Develop a Church Mission/Vision Statement” and “Checklist for Revitalization” by Thom Rainer
– A free copy of “The Maxwell Leadership Bible” for pastors who participate in both sessions
Dinner will be provided both nights for those who attend. Please RSVP to 432-2660 so that we will know how much food to prepare.