The Pike Association office maintains a list of men who can fill the pulpit during an interim period or during a pastor’s absence. If you are a church in need of someone to fill the pulpit in the near future, please refer to our Pulpit Supply List here:
If you would like to be considered for inclusion on the Pike Association Pulpit Supply List, there are several requirements that must be met:
- Be a member in good standing of a Southern Baptist church, of which is in good standing with the Southern Baptist Convention, its state convention and local association.
- Affirm and agree to preach messages in accordance with and not contrary to the doctrines described in the Baptist Faith & Message (2000).
- Fully complete the required application and questionnaire (link below).
- Submit a written summary of ministry experience and/or ministry resume.
- Provide a written recommendation from your Senior Pastor or Chairman of Deacons (if your church is currently without a pastor). If you are a member of a church outside the Pike Association of Southern Baptists, you must also provide a written recommendation from your Associational Mission Strategist.
- Authorize the Pike Association of Southern Baptists to conduct a criminal background check and credit check.
If you meet this requirements, please download the application here: